Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HEY KIDS! (crappy) COMICS!

I imagine some people reading this will be way too young to remember the old comic book spinner rack with "Hey Kids! Comics!" on it, but I thought I'd try it anyway. I did the following minicomics almost fifteen years ago and I guess I still think they have some rude, oafish charm. The title of the strip was "Los Ninos Enojado Borrachio Muerte" or The Angry Drunken Dead Children. I could never really think of anything else for these little creeps to do past the four initial stories I drew, so it died pretty quickly. I'm including the two passable ones, and hopefully if I ever said anything bad about your work you feel better about how crappy this is (unless you're on the fox news channel then I don't apologize, you can still eat a whole bag of dicks).

















No comments: